The Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing, leading, developing, refining, and executing all marketing work at large for the organization. The Marketing Manager will assess existing market attention and interest, and develop and implement creative strategies to attract program participation and philanthropic support. The manager also ensures internal and external brand consistency, both visual and voice.
December 2022 | Full-Time Position
The Marketing Manager will work to ensure Urban Adamah is recognized and celebrated in the larger community, by...
- Further developing promotion of Urban Adamah’s programming and community offerings
- Developing and implementing strategies and collateral / content to promote Urban Adamah’s work and value proposition in the Jewish, urban farming, and general communities
- Serving as a significant contributor to and creator of Urban Adamah’s donor development and organizational marketing materials
- Leading and managing design and production of an annual report, and similar smaller-scale materials throughout the year
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
The Marketing Manager will lead efforts to ensure Urban Adamah is well known and highly regarded in the general community, Jewish organizational circles, and amongst potential individual and foundation supporters. This includes...
- Developing print and digital materials that celebrate and promote organizational impact and value
- Attracting media attention to and coverage of Urban Adamah’s work and significance
- Positioning the organization as worthy of philanthropic investment and support
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure Urban Adamah is well known and highly regarded among partner organizations in the Jewish and general communities
The Marketing Manager will hold primary responsibility for ensuring all Urban Adamah programs are effectively marketed to target audiences and the general community. This includes refining existing approaches and developing new strategies and methods for making programming and initiatives widely known. This will include but not be limited to...
- Developing digital and print materials that promote and attract attention to Urban Adamah’s Youth & Family, Young Adult, Farm, and Public Programs
- Ensure strategic messaging about programs, initiatives, and impact, via social media, email marketing, website, etc.
- Manage and lead collection and analysis of data to track program participation, and to amplify Urban Adamah’s story
- Developing mastery of Ontraport, Urban Adamah’s business and marketing automation tool
- Manage and oversee the goals, timeline, budget, and progress of search engine marketing campaigns
- Ensure impact and refine Google Ads campaigns
- Manage Google Analytics 4 to track and share with colleagues, weekly recruitment/registration reports for all current and upcoming programs, open professional positions, etc.
The Marketing Manager leads Urban Adamah communications strategy and implementation and shares Urban Adamah’s activities and messages with priority audiences, including current and prospective program participants, interested members of the community, donors, and others. This work includes...
- Continued development of print and visual materials
- Maintaining and updating Urban Adamah’s website, email, and social media platforms
- Developing and maintaining a communications guide for all internal staff use, and providing guidance and direction to staff colleagues to ensure consistency of organizational voice, internally and externally
- Maintaining and adding to Urban Adamah’s digital photo library (Smugmug) so that it serves as a resource for impactful visual story-telling
- Managing Urban Adamah’s digital presence, including in and on Google, Google Ads, Yelp, Google Reviews, SEO, etc.
- Ensuring the website reflects the organizations values, programs, and successes, both visually and content-wise, including developing new copy and content, editing existing content and design as needed, trouble-shooting problems, and securing needed support from our website developers
BRANDING & VISUAL IDENTITY
The Marketing Manager will work with an outside designer to ensure all design needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.