Business Devel. Director- Healthcare Genuine Foods
- Date Posted January 25, 2023
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
ABOUT GENUINE FOODS
Genuine Foods is a national purpose-driven foodservice company seeking to bring much needed radical change to the foodservice experience, especially in communities where poverty, obesity and health disparities are prevalent. We deliver fresh, delicious, scratch-made foods, an innovative people-focused team, and a deep commitment to reliability and integrity to K-12 schools, colleges and universities, and healthcare facilities across the country. Food service management is what we do, but what we create together with our customers, our partners and our dedicated team members goes far beyond the plate.Job description
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Genuine Foods is seeking a Business Development Director - Healthcare & Senior Living to produce, manage and drive sales for our North American food services management business within a variety of facilities. Genuine Foods is looking for the highest caliber sales executives who embody leadership skills to move our business forward. Business Development Directors at Genuine Foods are innovative, entrepreneurial, strategic, results-driven, and create best-in-class partnerships that deliver optimal value for clients and the company. Genuine Foods' Business Development Directors have a vision for the future and develop strategies that drive sales.
Applicants for this position must have previous experience selling contract food service management in healthcare settings.
The Director of Business Development – Healthcare & Senior Living will develop and implement innovative sales strategies to further establish our new division. They will target, grow and sell facility management solutions within the Healthcare and Senior Services segment to both public and private institutional clients. The Director will develop and sell large integrated national/global cafeteria, vending, and food services management solutions.
This is a remote role with significant travel requirements.
- Work independently and as part of a team implementing sales strategies & meeting target sales goals.
- Develop and implement the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, and market growth targets and retention strategies to attain overall financial goals for designated area.
- Manage planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, CRM data quality, and sales program implementation.
- Partners with senior sales leadership and Operations Leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvements; fosters relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place.
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies.
- Responsible for developing a strategic plan to drive sustained and continuous sales growth for the Segment area of responsibility. Directs sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity and/or account portfolio management.
- Build and foster relationships across Genuine Foods internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients – this includes collaborating with senior leaders’ business.
- Communicate with senior leadership and other members of the Business Development team all important information and ensure the CRM database is kept up to date.
- Attend meetings with potential clients, set up tastings, etc to ensure all requirements for bids are met and strong relationships are built.
- All other related duties as assigned.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline