Co-Director/Farm to School Coord. MT Team Nutrition Program at MSU
- Date Posted May 10, 2023
- Location Bozeman, MT
- Category Education / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
Montana Farm to School is a collaboration between Montana Team Nutrition Program, Montana State University, Montana Office of Public Instruction, and other partners. Job description
Now Hiring: Montana Team Nutrition Co-Director/Farm to School Coordinator
Montana Team Nutrition Program at Montana State University is seeking a Co-Director/Farm to School Coordinator. This position will lead and manage the Montana Farm to School portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Providing leadership, program management, federal program management, and support for farm to school initiatives statewide.
- Coordinating the Montana Farm to School Leadership Team.
- Planning and delivering training and events such as Montana Food for Montana Schools, Montana Crunch Time, Montana Farm to School Summit, Montana Farm to School Institute, etc.
- Providing guidance for a broad target audience including agricultural producers, food businesses, school nutrition professionals, educators, administrators, organizations, parents, students, and others.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Flexible remote/hybrid work schedule within Montana may be available. Please note: this position is grant funded and the continuation of the position is dependent on funding availability.
Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline