Chocolate Production Assistant Raaka Chocolate +4 more
- Date Posted September 17, 2012
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Production
- Job Type Part-Time
Our chocolate is vegan and allergen free and is crafted from some of the finest organic cocoa beans that are imported to the U.S.
We are looking to hire 2-3 people to help out with our ever increasing production demand. This position can be either full-time or part-time.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Available to work at least three 8 hrs weekday shifts
- Experience in food production or kitchen setting strongly preferred
- Willingness to shift between many different tasks
- Wrapping, labeling and boxing chocolate bars
- Loading machines with raw materials
- Pouring chocolate bars
- cleaning, cleaning and cleaning
- Preparing orders for delivery or shipment
- Occassional deliveries in Brooklyn or Manhattan
- Inventory and minor bookeeping
- Demoing at stores all over the city
- Live market sales at BK Flea, Bryant Park, Columbus Circle, ect...
- Assist in flavor development and cocoa bean research
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline