Social Media Marketing Coordinator Better Bean Company
- Date Posted September 26, 2012
- Location Portland, OR
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Part-Time
The Better Bean Company is a fast growing natural food company that is pioneering premium refrigerated beans as an alternative to canned beans. Our beans are made and packed fresh in tubs like hummus and sold in the refrigerated section of natural food stores such as New Seasons and Whole Foods. Our Refried Red Beans, Cuban black beans, Refried Black Beans, Chipotle Bean Dip and Chili are carried in 180 stores in 10 states.
We are looking for a social media marketing coordinator to help us execute our digital marketing strategy:
Job duties include:
- Developing and posting recipes to our facebook, pinterest and website.
- Developing and posting infograms to all social media channels.
- Developing relationships with bloggers and responding to blogger requests.
- Researching compelling food, health, diet, sustainability info of interest to our customers.
- Twitter posts.
- Sending samples to bloggers and PR contacts.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Developing topics and copy for our blog.
- Graphics design of posts. Food photography.
- In store demo and trade show selling.
- Customer service.
We are looking for the following skills / values:
- A foodie who cares about natural / organic food, health, nutrition and gourmet cuisine. An interest in vegan/vegetarian cuisine a plus.
- A cook who enjoys and is skilled in recipe development.
- An extrovert who loves interacting with people online and in person.
- Computer savvy person who is up on the latest in social media, food sites, blogging, facebook, etc.
- Know how to use adobe iluustrator to create visually beautiful posts.
- Know how to do great food photography for beautiful posts.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people from the the most conservative to the most liberal.
- Strong drive and initiative to make fun and exciting things happen.
- College degree. With related studies a plus (business, marketing, design.)
- 1 to 5 years experience.
- willingness to wear many hats.
- Need a car.
This is an entry to medium level position. We see this as starting out part time and quickly growing to full time.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline