GM (Full Service Restaurant) RBI Restuarant Group
- Date Posted October 30, 2016
- Location Multiple locations /Montpelier Area, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
General Manager Opportunity
We are looking for high energy, outgoing, emotionally intelligent leaders in hospitality and food industry, who are passionate in creating the ultimate guest experience, executing superb operations, and are dedicated to embodying a brand culture rooted in Positivity.
• Passion for the food industry as well as compassion for people.
• Outstanding leadership, communication, and delegation skills.
• Optimizes profits by overseeing food, beverage and labor costs
• Experience in managing PNLs, quarterly and yearly budgets
• Management style in accordance with established best practices, brand culture and company policies.
• Responsibility for all aspects of restaurant: cost controls, recruiting, building, systems, ordering, HR, and management teams
• High level Restaurant Management experience, Gm preferred.
• Ability to work a 50+hr work week with a typical Tues-Sat Schedule
• Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
We are a company that is solidifying its roots as one of the best in Vermont while simultaneously laying a solid foundation for opportunity. We ask two things of any of our employees: to choose excellence and a positive attitude, in return we are committed to providing a rewarding and valued career.
We are looking for a leader who likes to be creative, take responsibility for all aspects of their restaurant, while actively executing company standards, policies, systems and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity for someone excited to explore the rich culture and quality of life that Vermont brings; We'd love to start the conversation with you.
www.positivepie.comCompensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $50,000.00 - $58,000.00 Application instructions