Community Farmers Markets ("CFM") is a leader in Atlanta's local food community. Our mission is to develop a local food infrastructure for long-term sustainability and meaningful community impact. Our purpose is to preserve, root, and grow a diverse local food culture by maintaining an authentic space for all people to share community, fair food, and healthy lifestyles while providing a sustainable living for producers who steward the earth. CFM currently operates the East Atlanta Village, Grant Park, Decatur, Ponce City on the Beltline, and Fresh MARTA Farmers Markets as well as educational outreach programs and events.
- Applicants will be required to set up and break a tent, two tables. As well set up the display of trays that will house all the products for sale during the markets.
- Collect money, process credit card transactions, and make change.
- Available to pick up and drop off merchandise before and after each market
- A passion for the local food culture.
- Great customer service skills coupled with high energy.
- Applicants should have some sales experience; training will be provided.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10 to 25 lbs.; ability to stand for hours at a time.
- A spacious reliable car will be a must for this position as well as a smart phone.
this position is PAID: hourly, under $15/hr
How to apply
This job expired on July 23, 2017