Bites of Boston Food Tours was founded with the belief that food tastes better when enjoyed in the context of your local surroundings. We were eager to show locals and visitors alike a different view of Boston, off the typical tourist trails, and with a focus on food favorites from local eateries. By combining delicious local food tastings with history, architecture and culture, we have created a perfect recipe for fun, filling and fulfilling experiences in some of Boston's most vibrant and tasty neighborhoods.
Our walking food tours offer a unique perspective of Boston and we are always looking for equally unique, passionate individuals to join our team. As a guide, you will essentially serve as an ambassador, showcasing what Boston's most vibrant and tasty neighborhoods have to offer - including delicious local food specialties!
Our tours run seasonally from April through November and we currently offer experiences in the South End and Allston. Tours run Wednesday through Sunday in one or both neighborhoods, last between 2.5-3 hours and cover less than 2 miles of walking. We are seeking guides for both locations who have availability through November and on weekends.
Qualified candidates should have the following credentials:
- A passion for all things Boston!
- A love of local food and urban community
- Patience and excellent people skills
- A friendly and smiley disposition
- Knowledge of and first-hand experience with the Boston food scene
- Some knowledge of Boston's South End and / or Allston neighborhoods
- Lives in or around Boston - within 10 miles of the tour starting point
- Enjoys meeting new people and supports small, local Boston businesses!
this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $12.00 - $15.00
How to apply
Please click here to sign in and view application details. If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free!