- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Sales Manager Bob-White Systems
- Date Posted May 30, 2017
- Location Royalton, VT
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
We offer equipment, supplies, technology, and resources to enable dairy farmers to build appropriately scaled and community-based sustainable businesses. Bob-White Systems also provides farmstead dairy consulting services and affordable small-scale dairy equipment including bulk tanks, portable milking equipment, and dairy and cheese making supplies. And check out our innovative HTST pasteurizer, the LiLi! Job description
We are seeking a new Sales Manager to run our retail and online sales at our office in Royalton, VT. If you love working with farmers and learning about equipment, this is the job for you!
- Process orders in-person, over the phone, and online via Shopify and Keystroke POS.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage online storefront, including creating graphics, writing product descriptions, managing blog, improving customer experience for ease of use, etc.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues over the phone or email.
- Maintain & improve filing system and general office organization.
- Assist with new product sourcing and pricing.
- Work with the Marketing Manager & Inventory Manager to coordinate sales and promotions.
- Provide shipping and price quotes in a timely fashion upon request.
- Maintain & establish relationships with equipment manufacturers.
- Maintain a cheerful and productive office environment.
We are seeking candidates with sales experience, office management, and/or working knowledge of dairy equipment. However, we are willing to train the right person! Must be available to work out of our Royalton office and storefront. This position requires the ability to learn quickly, a self-starter attitude, troubleshoot, flexibility to respond to situations on the fly, and the ability to stay organized. Must be cheerful in person and over the phone with customers at all times. Working knowledge of Shopify, POS, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, SalesForce, HTML a plus. We are seeking long-term candidates to fill the position.
There is potential for time working with the milking cows at the Bob-White Systems Micro Dairy Barn. Ask us about details! Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions