Team Member Clover Food Lab +2 more
- Date Posted June 07, 2017
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Culinary / Education
- Job Type Other
We want everybody to eat Clover someday. To make this happen we need the best team members in the industry working at Clover.
Clover Food Lab is a growing empire of restaurants in the Boston area using fine dining techniques to celebrate locally sourced food at prices everyone can afford.Job Description
You dont need a culinary degree to work with Clover (though many of your colleagues will have them). Our employees have backgrounds ranging from fast food to fine dining, from kayaking instructor to photographer, catering coordinator to construction worker.
Dont worry, well get you up to speed on how to make beautiful food and pour the coffee.
And we'll work really hard to provide the mentorship needed to help you grow a meaningful career.
Were looking for people who share our love of food, find joy through hard work, and lift the spirits of those around them.
Team member duties are broad and may include the following:
- Sandwich station
- Drink station
- Fry station
- Light preparation of foods
- Order taking
Team members are expected to:
- Care about food
- Taste all our food
- Talk to customers
The hiring manager may invite you to participate in a Practical Interview. This gives you the opportunity to interview us. Applicants experience the job hands on, get to know the staff and gain a better understand Clover culture. Additionally, we use the face-to-face interaction as an opportunity to get to know you better.
No prior experience required. Just need a positive attitude, willingness to learn and work to high standards.
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- $11.75/hr to start
- Opportunity to learn, grow and build a meaningful career in food
- Discount on Clover meals, apparel and shelf-stable groceries sold in our stores
- Discount throughout the year on CSA farm share's
- Free cooking classes
- Free knife skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass)
- Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
- Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
- Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline