Restaurant Manager Bon Me
- Date Posted June 21, 2017
- Location Newton, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
We have since expanded to seven bright food trucks and five restaurants, proudly serving the Boston and Cambridge communities bold, fresh, and fun Asian cuisine. As we continue to grow, we strive to have a positive impact on the communities that we call home, by providing living wages for our employees, following sustainable business practices, and continuing to make healthy and delicious food at a fair price for our customers.
Our name and food is inspired by the classic Vietnamese banh mi sandwich, and those daring enough to take a step outside the traditional are sure to be met with a tasty meal made with the freshest ingredients and full of bold, unique flavors. We strive to make as many house made items as we can. From the drinks to the dressings, if we can make it from scratch, we will. Were also aware of the many dietary restrictions our customers have as a result, there are numerous vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options on board.
To find out more about our values, including our employment philosophy, what ingredients we use, and why we think food trucks are awesome, check out our website: www.bonmetruck.com/what-we-stand-for. Job Description
Our Restaurant Managers are responsible for all operations of their restaurant, and also take long-term ownership over the growth and success of the location. We are looking for you to be able maintain superior quality of your location and the food youre serving by developing a strong team and implementing systems for achieving day-to-day tasks. You should know the ins and outs of the restaurant by keeping track of sales, supply levels, and overall restaurant health. Were looking for you to have a strong focus on customer service, getting to know our customers and ensuring they are happy and returning frequently.
Our ideal Managers:
- Exemplify the Bon Me standards of: Initiative, Teamwork, and Reliability
- Are passionate about food and love not only working with it, but also enjoy it
- Foster an atmosphere that develops and equips your employees to be able to run the restaurant efficiently in their absence
- Are excited to work with marketing to promote new items and campaigns
- Effectively communicate with the team to provide smooth shift transitions, operations, and overall operational awareness
- Observe, coach, lead, develop, and empower Supervisors and Crew Members
- Commit to consistently delivering the best experience to every guest
- College graduate prefered, but not required.
- Either 1 full year of supervisory experience at a single restaurant or 2 years total of supervisory experience in the restaurant industry.
- ServSafe and Allergen Awareness certified. ChokeSaver prefered, but not required.
- Ability to safely lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Restaurant Manager salary starts at $42,000 annually with additional bonuses total compensation is $47,000Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, less than 50k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline