Communications Specialist Truly Living Well
- Date Posted January 26, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Agriculture / Nonprofit
- Job Type Part-Time
Every business and organization has a unique story to tell. We’re looking for a creative and innovative person to help us do a better job of telling our story. Our story is about our products and services and how they impact the people and communities who use them.
Truly Living Well Center for Natural Urban Agriculture (TLW) grows healthier, more self-sufficient and economically sustainable communities by connecting people to the land through education, outreach and farming. Our new Communications Specialist (CS) will support promotion, marketing and public relations functions. The CS will produce content for the organization's website, social media, newsletter and print materials. Also, the CS will work with TLW leadership to advance its mission and its brand in the Atlanta community.
Specific tasks include
- Content development and management: pictures, videos, articles, testimonials, quotes, event coverage/ documentation weekly electronic and print newsletter
- Produce weekly social media communications
- Generate awareness through blogs, chats, tweets, e-blasts and media releases
- Development promotional materials for farmers market, education programs, outreach programs and special events
- Provide marketing support and planning for fundraising events
- Develop reports, charts, graphics, presentations to support sales, marketing, development and community outreach activities
- And other related duties as assigned
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineFebruary 23, 2018