Director of Customer Experience Red Rabbit
- Date Posted September 21, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Education
- Job type Full-Time
What we do
Red Rabbit is a fast growing, mission-driven business that cooks and delivers healthy breakfasts, lunches and snacks to tens of thousands of kids at over 150 schools throughout NYC every day.
About the role
The Director of Customer Experience is an exciting role at Red Rabbit. This role will lead the development and implementation of our customer service strategy as we deliver happiness (and food!) to 160+ school partners in the NYC metro area.
The Director of Customer Experience manages a team as well as all customer communication and partner relationships. Success in this position is measured by team cohesion, customer retention, and service excellence. The role reports to the Chief Operating Officer, and involves working as part of an operations focussed entrepreneurial team.
We are looking for someone who has vast experience with relationship management and strategic communication. Candidates should have strong leadership skills, love building teams, managing high touch clients, and digging deep to find out what makes them tick. Prior experience working in an operations role, or an operationally inclined environment is also helpful.
If you’re passionate about customer service, and thrilled by the opportunity to build a generation of better eaters, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Manage a growing team of 3-10 customer service associates and managers
- Set team vision to meet and exceed team retention and excellence targets
- Oversee all partner communications and work with Communications Manager to develop marketing strategies that boost customer engagement
- Create strategies and implement action plans to build strong relationships with Platinum partners
- Lead onboarding for all Platinum and Gold partners continuously ensuring seamless and efficient partner acquisition
- Lead and inspire team through SCRUM project management, contribute and lead effectively
- Research and stay abreast of all compliance requirements for the National School Lunch Program and the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Improve client interactions and work with Driver manager and operations team
- Work with COO in building a new service model and business plan
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as communications, hospitality or business
- 4+ years experience building long term relationships
- Demonstrated experience maintaining relationships complex environments including managing customer expectations
- Exceptional follow through, and the ability to distill information to the most important needs will be essential
- 2 years experience managing 2 or more salaried employees in a fast paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be part of a growing, mission-based company
- Excellent writing skills
- Acute attention to detail and impeccable follow through
- Desire to solve customer problems, and dedication to providing star service
- Clear progression and record of promotion
- Regional travel up to 60% of the time
- Experience working in the food industry a big plus
Salary and benefits
- Salary: $75,000-$85,000
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Professional development
- Generous PTO
- Access to the B-Corp community