Recipe Developer Mealime
- Date Posted May 25, 2019
- Location Anywhere
- Category Culinary
- Job type Freelance
Ultimately, our vision is to make it easy and affordable for everyone to eat at home. Job description
As Mealime grows rapidly, our team of chefs is looking for a part-time recipe developer that can help our team create high-quality recipes at the Mealime standard. This is a remote position with flexible working hours and the added benefit of creating content that can be used on the recipe developers food blog and social media channels.
The role & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head Chef to create recipes that keep to Mealime's defined style guide, nutritional guidelines and ingredient requirements.
- Photograph recipes to the Mealime food photography standard.
- Test recipes to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Discuss possible edits/changes with the Head Chef and Recipe Developers.
- Experienced recipe developer, with demonstrated success of creating recipes for an online audience (Food blogging etc.)
- Have excellent food photography skills, and access to required equipment (camera, laptop, lens, backdrops, props)
- Familiar with Google Apps and tech-savvy enough to quickly learn additional software programs.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attentive to detail
- Have a passion for food and cooking and want to work with a rapidly growing startup
- Available to dedicate 20+ hours per week