is a nonprofit tech company that matches high-quality surplus food with communities in need. Based in Oakland, CA, we operate in cities nationwide from Los Angeles and Austin to NYC and Chicago. Most frequently, replate picks up and manages the donation of food leftover from feeding employees or other catered events.
Role + Responsibilities
In this role, you will work closely with the Operations Manager to assist managing and growing a fleet of Food Rescuers (Drivers).
-You will recruit and hire Food Rescuers in local and remote markets to maintain the highest standard of service
-You will create programs to engage Food Rescuers and maintain employee retention rates
-You will create a biweekly Food Rescuer Newsletter to provide updates
-You will maintain and update documentation related to food rescuer on-boarding and training
-You will schedule Food Rescuers, run payroll, and dispatch across all markets
-You will provide live support for Food Rescuers, Donors, and Recipients
-You will onboard and manage non-profit recipient relationships
-You will maintain customer records by updating account information
-You will develop a deep expertise in how Replate’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
Nice to haves:
-Experience using Onfleet, Tookan, or other dispatching software
-Experience with scheduling and scheduling software, such as Deputy or WhenIWork
You should apply for this role if:
- You enjoy creative problem solving and are quick on your feet
- You are driven--you are a highly motivated self-starter.
- You anticipate issues before they arise
- You are well organized--you can handle both issue resolution & concise communication at the same time.
- You care about food waste/ food insecurity and strive to make a difference in your community
- You are tech savvy and able to quickly onboard new technology
Make an impact on your community
Monthly bonding events
Weekly snacks from Berkeley Bowl
Be a part of a highly empathetic and passionate team
this position is : salaried
This job expired on August 20, 2019