Supply Chain Planning Analyst Good Culture
- Date Posted June 22, 2019
- Location Minneapolis, MN
- Category Agriculture / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Good Culture is looking for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst to drive our supply chain for current and future products. This role will support our growing product portfolio and our commitment to crafting healing products made with real food and simple ingredients. She/he should be nimble, adaptive, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask and create relationships with suppliers. This role will be part of a cross-functional team, with daily interactions with Commercialization/Operations, Marketing, and Sales departments.
· Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
· Ensure production, finished goods inventory and material requirements are aligned with the needs of the sales forecast
· Ensure finished goods, packaging and raw material inventories are at optimized levels to minimize working capital, ensure 98% service levels with minimal obsolescence
· Optimize inventory planning to improve supply chain efficiency
· Develop and maintain supply chain forecast of packaged materials
· Identify and determine the purchasing needs of the organization
· Source materials using knowledge of current inventory levels for needed materials
· Create Purchases orders using defined purchasing protocols
· Carefully monitor deliveries and any past due shipments of packaging and raw materials
· Build relationships with suppliers and manage their performance
· Conduct routine supplier business reviews, evaluating supplier performance and compliance
· Other duties as needed
Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred (or a high school diploma with at least 4 years of experience in food manufacturing).
· Minimum of 2 additional years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution.
· Experience in the dairy industry preferred
· Experience with cultured dairy products a plus
· 2+ years of experience working with Purchase Orders
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced skills in Excel for planning spreadsheets (sumifs, countifs, averageifs, Match, Index, Lookup, Pivot, Slicers, etc.)
· Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) (safety stock calculations, optimized re-order point and replenishment logic)
· APICS certified preferred.
· Quickbooks knowledge a plus
· Capable of analyzing and preparing reports
· Excellent planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
· Collaborative skills and an ability to work well in a cross functional team environmentCompensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE Application instructions