Workplace Wellness Account Manager 9 Miles East Farm
- Date Posted September 13, 2019
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
It's a great entry-level role for confident, reliable, detail-oriented college graduates interested in learning about sustainable business.
The role can also be a good next step for food service professionals looking to apply their experience in a career-oriented environment.
Retirees or professionals returning to the workforce can also be a good fit for the role.
Each account manager serves a specific group of clients, with a weekly route to allow the manager to develop strong working relationships with customers.
It's a great role for outgoing, confident, organized, detail-oriented people who are passionate about local food and healthy eating, and who want to be part of a rapidly growing food start-up.
Part-time positions are available serving prominent companies in the Boston area. Full-time available for the right candidate.
- This is a driving position, a clean driving record is required.
- Comfortable driving around Greater Boston Area and downtown Boston
- Able to lift ~50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors during all seasons
- Comfortable interacting in a professional setting
- Enthusiastic about healthy food
- Passionate about locally sourced ingredients
- Detail-oriented and hard-working
- Eager to make a difference
- Looking for career growth
- BA or equivalent experience preferred
Hours are typically Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 2 pm.
Part-time positions are available one to four days per week with significant additional opportunities as the farm expands operations in the Boston area. Full-time is available for four to five days per week.
The next step in the career path would be either to a logistics manager role supervising overall operations or to a business development role working with potential new customers.
This is a chance to join a thriving company that combines professional growth with a worthwhile mission. Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $16.00 - $18.00 Application instructions