Digital Marketing & Communications Manager GRACE Communications Foundation
- Date Posted November 05, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Media / Nonprofit
- Job type Full-Time
GRACE Communications Foundation develops innovative strategies and consumer tools to increase public awareness of the critical environmental and public health issues created by our current industrial food system, and to advocate for more sustainable alternatives.Job description
GRACE is currently seeking a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to set strategy for and manage the day-to-day operations of all digital communications channels associated with www.FoodPrint.org as well as tracking the performance analytics for those channels.
- Digital Advertising Management
- Lead strategy, planning and execution of digital advertising on multiple ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Display and Native advertising
- Website Management
- Manage the day-to-day operations of FoodPrint’s website (WordPress) and its maintenance, including proactively identifying needs.
- Collaborate with outside web developers and in-house IT team to address updates, emergency fixes, etc.
- Building Website Traffic
- Lead all SEO work, staying up to date on current SEO tactics, identifying areas for improvement on existing pages and making recommendations for how to maximize search with new content.
- Use a full suite of SEO toolsets to evaluate and improve organic search.
- Managing FoodPrint’s Email Program
- Lead strategy for growth and development of email program.
- Collaboratively conceive of email content.
- Build, deploy all mass emails.
- Maintain a healthy, high functioning list, identifying obstacles to that goal.
- Analytics Management
- Analyze website traffic, email open rates and engagement, and social ad engagement, exploring the site’s impact, the return on investment, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Produce analytics reports that are visually compelling and easy to understand.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- BA in communications, marketing, journalism or related field preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a social media/online outreach/marketing/communications capacity or in a related field
- Experience managing multiple ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Display and Native advertising
- Experience in SEO, fluent in strategies for building organic web traffic and using SEO tools
- Experience working in a CMS, preferably WordPress; understanding the cycle of web and mobile app development
- Experience managing MailChimp or similar email distribution program
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Work with diverse groups
- Display sound judgment
- Knowledge of and interest in food and agriculture issues a plus
GRACE Communications Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates, regardless of race, gender, age or sexual orientation are encouraged to apply.
We offer excellent benefits, and compensation is commensurate with experience.
Start Date: This is an immediate hireCompensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 Application instructions