Admin & Customer Service Associate Antidote Chocolate
- Date Posted February 18, 2020
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We are the proud creators of Antidote: an exquisite, mood-boosting chocolate that loves you back – created so that people can impromptu have an antidote to all adversities that get in their way, every day.
Antidote is present nationally and internationally, in the specialty, natural and gifting space with its high-quality and beautiful branding, operating from Greenpoint - the most vibrant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.Job description
We are seeking a part time Admin & Customer Service Associate (approx. 15 to 20 hours per week), to keep good relations with our clients and customers. More precisely, we are looking for a reliable admin and customer service rep to keep business run smooth for the hottest ever chocolate brand.
The key responsibilities are outlined below, however ultimately, we are looking for a logical and trustworthy person with food industry experience. Some sales experience would be beneficial.
You will …
- Correspond and process orders for direct wholesale accounts, brokers and distributors
- Call and e-mail current accounts for orders and respond to inbound requests
- Sending samples as needed
- Occasional store visits and demos
You’ll bring …
- Prior experience in Sales, Marketing or Operations within the food CPG industry
- Proven ability to prospect and qualify new sales leads, while meeting and/or exceeding quotas
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service skills
- The go-getter attitude of a self-motivated self-starter & you should love chocolate!
We offer …
- A fun brand and a lofty bright office
- Opportunity for growth and to grow an international lifestyle brand
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Perfect for someone who has another part time job or has family.