Bakery Assistant Common Crow Natural Market +2 more
- Date Posted June 28, 2020
- Location Gloucester, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Common Crow's values:
- we support sustainable organic agriculture and guard its integrity
- we make fair trade part of every exchange - from suppliers to customers to workers
- we sell products from family businesses, nonprofits, co-ops and small producers
- we source all goods as locally as possible
- we run a welcoming, human-scale business in our home community
- we are gatekeepers of excellence in truly natural, organic and sustainable commerce
- we select products that are nutritionally worthwhile and delicious!
- we seek to inspire others to do the same!
We are currently looking for a talented baker with previous experience to join our growing bakery department. Common Crow prides itself on our scratch kitchen/bakery. We provide our local community with fabulous baked goods; morning muffins, scones and quiches, fresh baked cookies, bread, cakes and pies. Out customers crave our baked goods and you will be proud to make them!
Standing for long periods of time
Able to pick up 50 lbs
Preparing, baking, packaging, pricing, and merchandising baked goods, providing both gluten free and organic options. This position prepairs various bakery foods; includes using the appropriate ingredients and cooking times for products being made. The Baker keeps all store-made bakery stocked, fresh, dated, and clean. The ideal candidate will be flexible with work demands and schedule. Nights, weekends, holidays, shifts are a must. Hours can vary between 5:00am and 8:00pm.
High School diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years Baking experience preferred or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-timeCompensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline