Delivery Driver The Cupboard
- Date Posted November 04, 2020
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
I am looking for two drivers: one for SF and Marin and another for SF and South Bay.
Because our delivery driver is really the only face-time our clients get with our service, I am looking for someone who is professional, prompt, communicative, and friendly.
Pay is flat rate per delivery.
- Every Monday afternoon between 3:45pm until all deliveries are complete (usually a few hours, traffic depending)
- Number of drop offs range from 7-10 per week (South Bay to start with fewer drop offs)
- Must have your own car, which you keep clean and professional (and of course, have enough space for the deliveries bags!)
- Organize delivery bags so they are secure/safe/stable, and won't tip over or get damaged during transit
- Are comfortable with navigating the Bay Area by car
1. Prompt & Professional —
- Arrive on time to our kitchen facility to load car with deliveries
- Drop off to each client in an efficient and timely manner
- Making sure that all delivery bags are secure and stable during the drive, never allowing them to tip over
2. Communicative —
- You'll be in touch with each client while en route
- You'll be in touch with our kitchen team each week
- It is your responsibility to be communicative with our clients and our team
3. Glassware Retrieval and Drop Off —
- We deliver our prepared meals in glassware. Each week when the fresh meals are dropped off, the client will provide empty glassware from the week before. It is the delivery driver's responsibility to retrieve the empty containers.
- The delivery driver is also responsible for dropping off empty glassware back to our kitchen facility. This can be done between Monday - Friday during working hours.