Project Crew Member Thyme to Party - Edible Landscaping
- Date Posted April 16, 2021
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Part-Time
Thyme to party is an edible landscaping business dedicated to empowering people to grow their own food. With offerings including custom raised garden beds, garden coaching & consulting, and edible landscape design and installations, Thyme to Party is Atlanta's one stop shop for a more edible landscape.
For more information, check out our website - thymetoparty.com or instagram - @thymetopartyJob description
Thyme to Party is looking for a hardworking crew member to help with implementation and maintenance of edible landscape and raised garden bed installations.
Helping crew leaders implement all aspects of edible landscape plans including: planting, mulching, moving compost, and site beautification.
A background in farming, gardening, permaculture, ecology, horticulture, or landscaping is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must have reliable transportation and a valid driver license
- Must be comfortable working outside in various weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel to various site locations around Atlanta - our clients are scattered around the city so reliable transportation and a valid driver license will make this aspect of your work more sustainable.
- Our job sites are at people's homes / yard. Therefore no smoking, alcohol, or drug use will be tolerated on the job. In addition to maintaining a level of respect and professionalism for our clients, smoking can pass on disease to many plants that we regularly work with.
- Must be able to engage in physical labor for extended periods of time while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interest in growing food is a must
Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions