Social Media & Content Strategist Good Stock
- Date Posted June 25, 2021
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
At Good Stock, we’re on a mission to spread good feelings through good soup. We believe that soup cooked the right way makes you feel good like no other food. It’s a spontaneous combination of everything we love about cooking: It’s communal, it’s healthy, it’s heartwarming, it’s a little bit messy, and it fills you up but doesn’t weigh you down.
Launched in 2014, we are leveraging the brand we’ve built as the best soup shop in New York City to expand our direct-to-consumer business and wholesale grocery business.
We’re Good Stock: a modern company that does things the old-fashioned way.Job description
We’re looking for a fun, smart, creative, and food-loving content creator to join our marketing team as Social Media & Content Strategist. You’re going to drive creative, strategy, messaging, and communication for Good Stock. You’re going to wear multiple hats. You will serve as the voice of our brand across social media and manage communication with our #SoupTroop community.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for daily content
- Engage our customers and prospects across all social channels
- Source photo and video vendors and coordinate logistics
- Partner with like-minded brands for co-op content and giveaways
- Contract with influencers and ensure content delivery is on-brand
- Help plan design briefs and schedule content production
- Monitor trends and propose new and exciting engagement tactics
- Participate in brand planning, blog writing, and campaign development
- Track KPIs for all campaigns and platforms
- Report success metrics regularly to brand team
You love food. You’re creative. You’re not afraid to get weird. You want responsibility. You want to influence a young, growing company. You want to expand your role over time and grow with us. You want to be part of something you can be proud of.
Desired qualifications include:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in social media marketing
- Passion for social media, trends, and pop culture
- Top-notch grammar proficiency and creative writing skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in an exciting fast paced work environment
- Flexibility to adapt and problem solve on the fly