Sales and Operations Coordinator Il Fiorista
- Date Posted January 08, 2022
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We have started to sell our pantry items wholesale as well as online through our shop and Amazon. All of the products are made in Italy using traditional techniques and the best quality ingredients. Currently our line includes pasta sauces, bruschettas, and preserved mushrooms, and we plan to launch additional products as we grow. Job description
We are seeking a Part Time Sales and Operations Coordinator to help us manage and grow our CPG business. The role will be responsible for supporting our direct to consumer sales and wholesale logistics. The right candidate has a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask and is comfortable working independently.
Ideally the candidate would be based in NYC but we are open to a remote position for the right person. We offer competitive pay and a friendly work environment with lots of opportunity to grow in a startup company.
- Service existing wholesale accounts and distributors by obtaining orders, answering questions, and organizing shipments.
- Build and maintain a client database to ensure repeat business by providing excellent customer service and timely follow-up
- Resolve B2B or DTC customer issues or complaints in a timely and friendly manner by investigating problems with 3PL and developing solutions
- Work with brokers and distributors to maximize sales, ensure order flow, avoid/resolve out of stocks, minimize spoils, manage promotions
- Monitor our sales@ email and respond to all customer and wholesale inquiries
- Execute website and system updates
- Coordinate DTC and B2B logistics with 3PL
- Organize and maintain company files and assets
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a startup environment, preferably food or beverage
- Detail oriented self starter
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with a food or beverage brand required
- Proficient in Microsoft, Google suites. Adobe is a plus!
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Resourceful and motivated to work quickly and according to deadlines
- Ability to understand, and organize multiple departments, projects, and workflows