Shift Manager Juice Me Organics
- Date Posted January 09, 2022
- Location Waldwick, NJ
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job type Part-Time
Provide leadership and support teams and effectively report both positive performances and obstacles to meeting objectives. Respect your co-workers enough to help out more in times of need. We work as a team and provide pooled tips paid in cash daily.Job description
Responsibilities: Provide leadership and support teams and effectively report both positive performances and obstacles to meeting objectives Onboard and train new Juice Bar Team Members, set work schedules, oversee food prep, and make sure we comply with health and safety regulations Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting Respond.
Prior experience in a health food establishment is preferred and previous restaurant experience a plus. Applicant must have a proven track record of managing teams
You’d make a great shift manager if:
• Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
• Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
• Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
• Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
• Are open to learning new things and recipes
• Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
• Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
• Have excellent communications skills.
• Acts with honesty, positivity and knowledge
• Educate staff and customers on nutrition and health
• Efficiently use our POS system
• Maintain a calm manner during periods of high volume and continue to set a positive example for the Team.
• Communicate to customers as well as managers to ensure store standards are met
• Properly using equipment and maintaining equipment
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Observe when items are low or need to be replaced
• Contribute to a positive environment by communicating to the store manager as well as team
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance