Social Media Professional Frontera Grill
- Date Posted September 11, 2022
- Location Chicago, IL
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Who we’re looking for:
- A social media professional who understands the fast-changing landscape of social platforms.
- A resourceful assistant who can deftly manage busy schedules.
- Someone who’s endlessly curious and loves to learn. Someone with a good eye and quick wit. Someone who can tell stories. Someone who loves to eat!
- Restaurant experience is preferred, basic graphic design and still photography (especially food photography) and video is a big, big plus.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Media Director and restaurant staff to plan and execute a daily content calendar.
- Maintain the social media accounts — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok— for Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Xoco, Bar Sótano and Chef Rick Bayless.
- Photograph our frequent seasonal menu changes and assist with writing web content (blog posts, newsletter creation, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to Chef Rick Bayless, coordinate travel (flights, hotels, transportation), maintain an appointment calendar and other administrative tasks.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline