Overnight Quality Assurance Natoora NYC
- Date Posted September 28, 2022
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Production
- Job type Full-Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionize the food system.
With hubs in New York, London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.Job description
As Night Warehouse Operative, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, responsive team that is driving real change at ground level. You will have a key role in ensuring our customers’ orders are ready on time and with care. When we have the opportunity, we help each other so we all contribute to create a positive environment and to get good results.
Care is at the core of everything we do, from the way we handle produce in the warehouse to the opportunities we create for our people. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge. Over 95% of our management are promoted from within - our aim is that you will follow in their footsteps, develop a passion for the work we do and thrive in our close community.
This is a full-time position where your shifts will be from 8pm to 4am, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and holidays. The job requires primarily working in a refrigerated environment at around 38 degrees Fahrenheit - we will supply you with PPE.
We are looking for candidates to join our Loading, Picking & Packing and Warehouse Teams.
- Picking and packing orders
- Ensuring orders are prepared on time and with quality and that our general warehouse operations run smoothly
- Moving and rearranging stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- General cleaning and warehouse duties
- Loading and organizing orders in outgoing vans
- You have a good attention to detail
- You are a natural team player
- You are able to work under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- You are willing to learn about our seasonal products and operational procedures
- Optional Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- One week paid vacation after a years employment
- Referral bonus - $300 when referred candidate complete probation period
- Opportunities for growth within the company
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Compensation: $20 to $23 per hour