Sales Associate Nimbus
- Date Posted September 29, 2022
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
Nimbus is an innovative shared kitchen company on a mission to bring the dark kitchen industry to the light. By combining hourly and long-term kitchen rentals with events programming, Nimbus allows businesses to launch their concepts, scale production, and nurture relationships with their customers with little risk and minimal capital commitment.
We opened our first kitchen on the Lower East Side in early 2021, we opened Downtown Brooklyn in May 2022, and we’ll have comprehensive coverage of New York City by the end of 2024. While New York City is our home, our sights are set nationwide: we plan to have kitchens in every major city in the United States by 2030. Job description
We’re looking for a Sales Associate to continue driving our growth in New York City and nationwide. As our Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Director of Sales in managing the end-to-end sales process for our kitchen facilities in NYC. We are looking for a hungry, high-energy, and process-driven individual to leverage their passion and sales expertise and translate our existing traction into additional rapid revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Support and eventually own the end-to-end sales cycle from initial call to close, including conducting kitchen tours and developing rental solutions that best meet the prospect’s needs
- Go through existing pipeline to identify high-potential sales opportunities and re-engage using phone, text, email, and Instagram
- Efficiently manage the following pipelines:
- Hourly rentals
- Long-term rentals
- Assist in generating lists of prospective members by identifying high-quality targets across catering companies, bakeries, delivery-only concepts, and CPG brands
- Effectively communicate Nimbus’s value proposition to potential members, tailoring the messaging based on their food business type and stage
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation, iteration, and learning
- Assist in maintaining a highly organized CRM and sales pipeline
- Assist in generating and presenting monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Consistently deliver against and beat monthly revenue targets
Who you are
- You have 1+ year of experience , preferably in the food & beverage industry (events experience is a plus!)
- You’re based in NYC and you’re comfortable with a hybrid work schedule (mix of remote and in-person)
- You have experience working in a highly organized CRM and have worked over the phone
- You are passionate about transforming the food & beverage industry
- Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Approachable, friendly, and patient with high EQ
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on process, timely execution, and achievement
- Creative problem solver with a self-starter mentality and the ability to act independently with few guidelines
- Coachable with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing market environment
- Proof of full vaccination (including booster) against COVID-19
You’ll love working at Nimbus because:
- We have a flexible work environment: we encourage you to take the time to recharge outside of work. You’ll have unlimited PTO and 20 days of mandatory time off each year.
- We care about our people: we offer comprehensive insurance coverage (health, vision, dental, and life), have wellness resources available to all employees, and enjoy regular team lunch and outings.
- We offer competitive compensation packages: we value the talent our team brings to the table; fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- We want to see you grow: Nimbus is growing quickly, and we want you to do the same.
- And so much more! Bring your dog to work, enjoy regular team lunches, and work with a close-knit, down-to-earth, and diverse team.
Salary: $60,000 + performance based bonus + equity
Nimbus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The diversity of Nimbus’s employees and members are a tremendous asset. We come from all around the world and represent a variety of cultures, experiences, and diverse backgrounds. Creating a space where all feel welcome is at the heart of our mission and culture.Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions