CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE Little Green Gourmets
- Date Posted November 21, 2022
- Location New York City, NY
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
LiTTLE GREEN GOURMETS is a fresh meal company dedicated to growing smart eaters! Our meals are delivered to children throughout NYC daily and are made from the best local and organic ingredients. Our meticulous attention to quality has helped us grow quickly and we are looking for talented, quality-minded people to join our team and to grow with us!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to manage Little Green Gourmets client services. You will wear many hats and play a crucial role in running the back end of our operations. The bulk of the position is client services and account management. You will work autonomously liaising between school administrators, parents and the LGG Operations Team & CEO. We have many exciting new projects in the works that you will be involved in!
We are looking for a full-time candidate to work on site in our East Harlem kitchen office generally Monday - Friday, 8:00am- 4pm but sometimes longer hours may be required with occasional weekend check-ins.
- Act as point of contact with customers and schools
- Provide solutions for our customers based on our company’s policies and customer service protocol
- Communicate customer feedback with operations team, chef and kitchen team, and CEO
- Manage all customer accounts, which may include bookkeeping/invoicing on Paypal and Stripe
- Manage data pertaining to customer accounts and daily production
- Take on more responsibilities according to the team’s needs, company growth and your interests!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Two years of relevant office experience, preferably in a customer service position
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in Google Docs, detailed spreadsheets
- Extreme attention to detail!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client-facing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes occur
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, anticipate and manage time effectively while staying organized
- Ability to work autonomously and be self directed
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to remain flexible as the job description shifts and changes
- Ability to communicate with clients & schools about basic food concepts including allergies and ingredients
Helpful but not Necessary
- Fluent in Spanish
- Social Media skills
- Food industry experience
Thank you!Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $18.00 - $22.00 Application instructions