Social Media Manager One White Street
- Date Posted January 28, 2023
- Location New York, NY
- Category Agriculture / Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
One White Street is a restaurant in downtown New York City from Chef Austin Johnson and Master Sommelier Dustin Wilson. Located in a historic Tribeca townhouse, One White Street is a place to feel at home. The restaurant was awarded One Star by the Michelin guide.
The restaurant is partnered with Rigor Hill Farm. The farm is an organically-run, small scale commercial farm in Ghent, NY. The farm comprises a 2-acre market garden and an integrated perennial program including vegetables, herbs, cut flowers, cultivated mushrooms and agroforestry crops incorporated into the design.
Next door to the restaurant is the newly opened Rigor Hill Market. A cafe / marketplace showcasing the bounty of the farm, coffee, prepared foods, fresh bread and baked goods.Job description
Title: Social Media Manager
Reports To: Managing Partners
Position Summary: We are seeking a person with a contagious enthusiasm for restaurants, farms, beverage and everything in between. They will help tell the story of our underlying brands through social media efforts across multiple channels. This role would oversee our flagship restaurant - One White Street, our neighborhood cafe - Rigor Hill Market, and Rigor Hill Farm - our small no till no spray farm in the Hudson Valley.
- Work with our founders, chefs and farmers to develop a comprehensive plan for each business
- Rollout, implement, and management of the plan
- Create weekly reporting that can be viewed by the partners to be used in decision making
- Social Media:
- Drives the creative strategy, along with the managing partners
- Lead photographer for all content
- Manages outside photographers and videographer when needed
- Creates and manages the social media calendar
- Schedules and executes all posts
- Writes all captions
- Manages hashtag strategy
- Lead on all engagement on each account
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, both strategy and execution
- Strong photography skills
- Obsessed with food, beverage, and restaurants
- Strategic vision, creative passion
- Understanding of a wide variety of brands and consumers
- Highly effective communicator through email, phone, video, and in person
- Detail-oriented and organized; able to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver on strict deadlines
- Understanding of creative specifications for digital creative assets (video, photos, copy, etc.)
- A stickler for details and super organized
- Self-starter who works well independently but enjoys collaboration
- Demonstrated understanding/experience with the creative process and creative production
- Based in NYC
- 2+ years of applicable marketing experience (covering social, photography, email marketing strategy)
- Experience in hospitality is a plus
- Proficient in Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Mailchimp
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to be flexible with job demands and open minded when being asked to complete tasks
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
Compensation Range: 60 - 75k
One White Street provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
this position is : salaried, 50k-75k
Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline