Glamping Coordinator Outstanding in the Field +8 more
- Date Posted March 16, 2023
- Location Big Sur, CA
- Category Design / Production
- Job type Part-Time
We're seeking a hardworking, hospitality-minded project manager with a passion for human connection and a sense of adventure. This project position is part remote / part on-site.
As the Glamping Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact for guest relations, booking, design, and execution with our partner vendors. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Guest Communication: This includes communication for events with particularly rough terrain, shuttle/transportation information, menu specific questions, and other miscellaneous information.
- Experience Designer: Developing the Glamping experience for each glamping production
- Vendor Coordination: Coordinating with a variety of vendors for each glamping production
- Concierge: Acting as brand ambassador and concierge throughout guest experience
- Recommending Off-site Amenities: These amenities may include activities and other close by amenities.
- Guest / OITF Liaison: Maintaining open lines of communication between OITF HQ and guests.
- Fielding Feedback: This includes reviewing guest feedback, whether directly or online, and implementing methods for improvement.
We are looking for a Glamping Coordinator who is organized, efficient, team-oriented, expert communicator, calm under pressure, and open to change. Outstanding in the Field (OITF) employees should be comfortable managing vendors and applicants must display relevant experience and references. All OITF employees must deeply care about food, farms, and the Outstanding in the Field mission
Relevant Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a hotel or event management role.
- Relevant experience in event/experience layout and design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google workspace.
- Experience with Expensify, Slack, Notion, or other project management tools.
Please note that this position is contracted for September 2023 - December 2023. We will not be replying to applicants before May of 2023. We appreciate your patience.
Additionally, being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas (of any kind ) for this position at this time. Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline