Business Engagement Manager Stronger Together
- Date Posted March 16, 2023
- Location Anywhere
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Part-Time
US Business Engagement Manager
US-based, remote with some travel across US and potentially to Mexico and/or UK
Head of Global Programs
Fixed-term contract from 1st June (or asap) until 31 October 2023: 0.8 FTE (Full time equivalent)
USD 44,000 - 52,000 Gross for 0.8 FTE (equivalent of USD 55,000 - 65,000 for full-time)
To manage and grow Stronger Together’s business and stakeholder relations in the US, supporting businesses to embed responsible recruitment and address forced labor risks within our grant funded program and beyond.
To lead the stakeholder and sustainability strategy for the Stronger Together US program, working closely with the US Program Manager and with support from the Head of Business Development and Head of Global Programs, on the establishment, growth, and security of our work and services in the US beyond the current grant-funded program cycle.
To be responsible for the design and implementation of the stakeholder engagement strategy including existing and identifying and successfully engaging with new stakeholders, including businesses, partners, sub-grantees, funders, and relevant NGO’s/charities/civil society and government representatives operating in this space, to maximise the engagement with and impact of the current program and our current business services and activities, and ensure it is delivered on targets, on-time, on-budget, in line with the agreements and to the organizational objectives and guidelines; and to build on and secure the many opportunities to further our work in the US beyond that. To be a public face for Stronger Together in the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business and Partnerships Development and Management - To map, grow and lead successful relationships with existing US partner organizations and potential new partner organizations in the US in close liaison with the US Program Manager with the aim to increase our impact through increased engagement and uptake of our business services. To manage relationships with and the delivery of the program sub-grantees. To be responsible for the development and implementation of stakeholder engagement strategies and roadmaps, and relationship building to build and deepen the programs’ network and to support the successful delivery of the US program deliverables and intended outcomes, as well as identifying opportunities for furthering S2G’s work outside of those programs. To lead on the impact and growth strategy of the US Stakeholder Forums, and to deliver and (co-)facilitate the US stakeholder meetings (agenda development, 1-2-1 follow-up and ongoing communication). To promote the program services to meet our targets and desired outcomes. To identify opportunities to and attend relevant industry events to promote the programs.
- Strategy and Sustainability – To lead the development of the US sustainability strategy by managing the relationship with current funders and by establishing new relations with potential funders. To identify and secure new funding opportunities for the US by coordinating and drafting funding proposals. To demonstrate revenue generation through grants, provision of services for businesses, and other funding streams. To stay abreast of the latest news and developments related to the industries, themes, stakeholders, and sectors we work in to ensure they are incorporated into program strategy and stakeholder relations.
- Bespoke Support Services Strategy and Management - To work with the Head of Global Programs, and Head of Business Development on increasing engagement and uptake of our existing training, resources and services, as well as in developing additional business support services and offerings in the US and to identify new product/services development opportunities. To deliver face to face and online presentations, and to draft proposals for bespoke support, tenders and agreements when required. To be responsible for following up on US business services-related enquiries (supported by US Program Manager and US Project Coordinator).
- Representation – To be a public face of Stronger Together’s work in the US, and professionally present, represent and advance the position of the programs, services and Stronger Together at various stakeholder meetings and events.
- Tools, Resources and Training Development – To support in the development of the tools, resources and training needed for the US program by providing review, input and feedback to ensure the tools are relevant for the desired audience in content, tone, presentation and delivery.
- Communications and Marketing – Review and input into the communications and events strategy for the US program identifying ways to broaden and deepen engagement in the programs’ services. To contribute to events such as webinars as a facilitators/speaker.
- Customer Service – To deliver excellent customer service to steering group members, service users and other stakeholders and undertake assorted tasks as arise from time to time and other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be required.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineMarch 29, 2023