Social Media & Marketing Associate Stone County Specialties
- Date Posted March 29, 2023
- Location Tamaqua, PA
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Full-Time
We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, community leader, who can own the Stone County community of specialty food brands and grow their social presence and customer engagement.
You will be the voice, eyes & ears of our brands; always ready to identify new engagement opportunities. You will be our expert on all things social - you will coordinate posts, emails, marketing events, content production, etc. around great, on brand content.
You’re humble and curious, and don’t take yourself too seriously, but also get super excited about new projects and love to dive into your work.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a strong social media presence across all platforms.
- Manage content calendars and create all content for various social channels (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest);
- Create and send weekly emails for each of our brands' subscribers
- Develop recipes using our products for both content creation and to share on our websites
- Take the lead on all event-related activities (finding and signing up for relevant events, making travel arrangements, planning booth setup, preparing samples and giveaways, etc.)
- Take an active role in managing and growing our various social channels (giveaways, etc)
- Actively work to grow email subscribers
- Engage with customers across our various channels (emails, in the comments sections, etc.)
- Manage sales/marketing ads across multiple platforms
- Research and identify potential new customers
- Attend weekly meetings to engage with team members, review weekly performance and brainstorm creative ideas
- Flexible and able to take on other related duties as assigned
- Spend approximately 2 days per week in our office in Tamaqua, PA to work with the team, generate content, etc.
Skills we’re looking for:
- You MUST have a social presence - please share it in your application.
- 1+ year in social media, community engagement or similar job
- You’re savvy with your computer & phone, and naturally curious
- You love food.
- You love social media and enjoy knowing about the latest trends - especially food ones!
- You love communicating & collaborating with others.
- You love to learn and are constantly looking for ways to optimize what you do
- Speaks English fluently.
- You’re comfortable being in front of the camera and happy making content both video and stills.
- Excellent medical benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- 401k contributions
- Flexible work schedule
*note that this is a hybrid (remote & in-person) position Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k-75k Application instructions