Director of PR Isetta
- Date Posted March 31, 2023
- Location New York, NY
- Category Media
- Job type Full-Time
We’re an integrated marketing agency that partners with lifestyle brands and the good people behind them. We think big but we know that every detail matters. That translates to hyper-intentional work in brand positioning, design, and public relations that brings substance to the forefront and stories to life.
We know that not one tagline, piece of content, or media placement can do the job alone. Brands truly resonate when earned, owned, shared, and paid channels work together to optimize visibility and foster trust every step of the way. Isetta works as a seamless extension of in-house and multi-vendor structures, ensuring goals are reached with thoughtful and tailored services.Job description We're looking for a driven Director to join a sharp, fun, and close-knit team to grow and manage CPG and DTC clients with thoughtful and strategic work in media relations, brand positioning, affiliate marketing, and brand partnerships.
- Manage a team of junior staff by reinforcing company values, processes, organization, and day-day-day designated roles
- Devise and manage holistic PR campaigns, and positioning projects
- Ensures overall health of accounts including team efficiency, response time, interview documents, press release and pitch guidance, consistent and meaningful media results, and strategic account activity
- High-level consulting and advising to clients on the topics of earned and owned media
- Strengthen existing media relationships and build ongoing, strong relationships with clients, industry, and media contacts
- Research, plan, and deliver detailed PR campaigns across all relevant media categories including consumer, trade, and business
- Leverage and optimize affiliate relationships to garner e-commerce coverage
- Draft and refine client content in many forms for tailored pitching, social media, press releases, etc.
- Consistent and strategic tailored pitching against seasonal new cycles, client campaigns and launches, and entrepreneur/business stories with the goal of garnering media coverage
- Management and optimization of competitive search results to inform pitch prioritization
- Field, thoroughly vet, and upsell media inquiries
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate media and social media results — proficiency in Meltwater is preferred
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships to support campaigns
- Proactively seek, negotiate and present brand partnerships that optimize media results
- Identify thought leaders, celebrities, and influencers for brands
- Maintain a keen understanding of the news cycle and external trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them
- Ideate and develop creative plans for brand campaigns, events, and activations that support objectives
- Assemble and disseminate press releases
- Exhibit consistent thought-leadership and creative brainstorming with the goal of increasing meaningful exposure for clients
- Maintain healthy client relations that build confidence on behalf of the agency Compensation this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $105,000.00 - $125,000.00 Location job can be done remotely Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline