Prof. Service Sales Rep-Agribusiness Kitchen Table Consultants
- Date Posted May 09, 2023
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business / Education
- Job type Full-Time
As our Professional Services Sales Representative, you will focus on outreach, prospecting, lead qualification, scoping, proposal writing and deal closing. The Professional Services Sales Representative move leads through the sales pipeline. You will connect and learn about a business and its needs. When necessary, it is expected that you will reach out to who will be the potential lead consultant of a project to gather input for scoping. You are ultimately responsible for creating the final budget, proposal and sending it to the client. You educate, answer questions, and send resources to both current and potential clients about how KTC and TPM can meet their needs. You contact every lead assigned to you and determine who is qualified. We exclusively serve farms businesses and the related supporting supply chain (think meat processing facilities or food hubs) with business planning, financial and management consulting, bookkeeping, and marketing services.
This is a position with the potential for future career growth. We will provide you with training specific to our approach to sales. We will also provide you with a monthly stipend to cover office supplies, a new computer, and tech support.
At the direction of the Client Relations Director your general responsibilities include:
- Provide input, insight, and plans for improving the existing sales process with a target of rapid growth over the next 3 years.
- Extremely responsive to inbound sales leads. Same day response to all website inquiries, phone calls/voicemails left on corporate line(s), etc.
- Participate in the Chatbot calling tree for websites and proposals.
- Conduct first qualification calls with cold prospects, unless it is identified as a high value or complex opportunity.
- Record all client profile data in the CRM and schedule the next step.
- Assist in proposal writing for others in sales capacities, next day at the latest.
- Assist in proposal template revisions, etc.
- Review existing projects for upcoming opportunities for renewals or cross selling.
- Engage with project leads and log the opportunities in the CRM.
- Participate in marketing strategic planning.
- Assist with marketing campaign efficacy reports, qualitative and quantitative.
Who You Are: You are passionate about the pursuit of a more sustainable future of food by strengthening the resilience and financial viability of farm and food businesses. You know how to ‘speak farmer’ and can create rapport quickly in order to untangle the complex needs of our clients. Importantly, you are excited about joining an ever-growing eclectic team of colleagues from around the country who share the same values of centering empathy, honesty, client empowerment and data driven decision making to all aspects of their work.
Key Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience of practical farming, food manufacturing or distribution. Your agricultural experience will determine which client pipelines will be assigned to you.
- B2B sales experience, strong preference for selling professional services (marketing, consulting, finance, etc.).
- CRM experience.
- Extremely tech proficient in Google Suite, Asana, and Zoom (you know how to intuitively navigate a wide array of software tools).
- Previous experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Diligence with capturing notes and following sales procedures.
- Ability to scope and create accurate quotes for custom projects.
Other Skills & Useful Experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with farming and agriculture industry experience.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You’ve seen Glengarry Glen Ross. :)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJune 01, 2023