Mobile Team! Little Sesame +5 more
- Date Posted May 23, 2023
- Location Washington, DC
- Category Business
- Job type Part-Time
We set out to build a different kind of restaurant: a place that’s authentic and delicious, serving food that’s good for you and good for the planet.
We started out in a 500 square foot basement back in 2016… and you showed up! Since then we’ve built shops, hit the road, cooked for friends near and far, all with a commitment to growing the Little Sesame family around big flavors, smooth hummus and sunny vibes.
No matter where we go, or who we’re with, hummus is at the center of our table. We hope you’ll join us!Job description
Join our growing Little Sesame team as a Saturday morning Farmers Market associate! MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE (for driving to-and-from markets).
WHO YOU ARE
- A detail-oriented person
- Are independent: you check in frequently and thrive when you’re on your own
- Likes to sell and enjoy talking to people
- A safe and responsible driver with a valid driver’s license
- Enjoy waking up early on weekends!
- Willing to take on new tasks as needed
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The person most suited for this position do the following:
- Load the Little Sesame van prior to the markets
- Make sure you pack everything you need for the market
- Make sure all paper collateral for markets
- Communicate any special needs with CPG production team
2. Drive and set-up the market stand on weekends
- Drive safely and responsibly to-and-from markets
- Set-up and break-down before and after markets; make sure all equipment is clean and stored properly
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Follow all guidelines from the county and restaurant to keep all product at correct temperature during market shifts
HOURS & COMPENSATION
This position is paid hourly. $21+ per hour depending on experience.Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions