Fulfillment Specialist Te Company
- Date Posted May 23, 2023
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Part-Time
Té Company is a New York based company specialized in Taiwanese teas and sweets. Our products are offered via an e-commerce channel and a brick-and-mortar tearoom in Manhattan.
The e-commerce platform offers loose leaf teas, tea ware, giftsets and a selection of tea snacks, available for national shipping.
The tearoom is located in the historic district of West Village, serving loose leaf teas brewed by the pot and a list of composed Taiwanese inspired snacks, including the famous Pineapple Linzer.
Founded in 2012 by Elena Liao and Frederico Ribeiro, the company offers delicious teas and tea snacks in a friendly and approachable manner. Té Company values meticulous craftsmanship and hospitable guest experience.
Look for us on instagram - @tecompany
For more information about Te Company
https://tecompanytea.com/pages/press Job description
We are currently seeking positive hard workers to join our team as part-time Fulfillment Specialist, available to start immediately.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in food and beverage, who is highly motivated and extremely organized.
Responsibilities include managing our e-commerce & wholesale fulfillment process, coordinating with our tearoom & snack production team, and managing shipping supplies and tea inventory.
The Fulfillment Specialist role is one of the key components to the customer unboxing experience. The position is expected to grow into a full-time managerial role.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Available for a 2-year commitment
- E-Commerce background is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in tea or beverage is a plus but not required.
- Possesses a sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative and operate independently without supervision.
- Possess strong curiosity for product knowledge with strong aptitude for learning.
- Self-motivated and detail orientated.
- Warm, friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Works well in a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage web order fulfillment: pick and pack teas & snacks, assemble items into shipping cartons, print shipping labels, coordinate with shipping carriers for pickups.
- Organize e-commerce orders, create pack list and manage weekly shipment schedule.
- Manage tea and shipping supplies inventory.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with snack production team.
- Coordinate and manage corporate, wholesale and tearoom fulfillment.
- Gift wrap with handwritten gift notes to standards.
- Coordinate customer experience between e-commerce & tearoom.
- Maintain clean and organized working environment, including clean up after the workday.
- Operate Shopify fulfillment system effectively.
Compensation this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $18.00 - $24.00 Application instructions