Bartender Berkeley City Club
- Date Posted May 25, 2023
- Location Berkeley, CA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
The Berkeley City Club is a historic hotel, event space, restaurant and bar, and social club. Originally opened in 1930 as the Berkeley Women's City Club, our architect Julia Morgan's unique Moorish-gothic vision comes to life through soaring arches, ornamental architecture, inviting courtyards, and a breathtaking indoor pool. We are proud to be one of the City of Berkeley's historical landmarks conveniently located in the Southside district, just one block from the UC Berkeley Campus. Stay the night in one of our cozy time-honored rooms. Host an unforgettable event or wedding in our private event spaces. Enjoy a unique dining experience at Julia's Restaurant and Morgan's Bar & Lounge. Members can take advantage of exclusive member perks including special discounts, members' only events and activities, and daily use of our pool and fitness room. To learn more about everything we have to offer, visit berkeleycityclub.com.
We are looking for an ambitious people person who loves bringing passion and creativity to every drink. Our Bartender will be able to provide exceptional and friendly service for both restaurant and bar patrons as well as private event guests.
Who You Are:
- Self-starter who loves providing a high quality experience to all patrons and guests
- Open and willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and team members
- Great communicator with high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Proficient in POS systems
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of two years of fine dining service experience
- High School diploma
Why You'll Love Us:
- Paid sick leave
- Complimentary employee meals
- Opportunity for growth within the company
The Berkeley City Club is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.