Line Cook Woodberry Kitchen +2 more
- Date Posted May 26, 2023
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Category Culinary
- Job type Full-Time
This is a dynamic role for a high caliber cook looking to work with the best ingredients in the Mid Atlantic. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, line cooks will assist the executive and sous chef with all daily tasks and will contribute to maintaining a team culture built on respect and professionalism. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 60 days.
- Station Set Up: Ensure each station is set up accurately and according to specs. Proactively prep ingredients as needed for service.
- Follow recipes accurately along with plating guidelines.
- Maintain a constant running dialogue through service with other line cooks including responsiveness, firing various courses, and helping to send food out to the dining room.
- Maintain cleanliness, and enforce proper food handling. This includes but is not limited to heating, holding, cooling, storage, labeling, dating, vacuum sealing, and general cleaning.
- Maintain a high level of organization and care for tools.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, at high quality, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and guests.
- 2-4 years of experience in fine dining kitchens
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and cleanliness
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work and collaborate as a team member
- Dependable and motivated to learn, with excellent communication skills
- An enthusiasm for locally sourced food preferred
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJuly 15, 2023