Sales and Digital Marketing Valley Malt
- Date Posted May 26, 2023
- Location Holyoke, MA
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Full-Time
We are seeking a Sales and Digital Marketing Manager to support the growth of our wholesale, retail, and online sales for both businesses. We are looking for a person who can work with our team to create marketing materials, e-commerce solutions, and social media content. The ideal candidate will have experience in e-commerce and graphic design, with a track record of driving sales and increasing brand awareness.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue and brand
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Manage and maintain our website and e-commerce platform, including product listings, customer locations, and promotions
- Create compelling graphics and visual content for website, social media, email marketing, and other digital channels
- Design or manage print materials (product labels, print ads, posters, banners, etc)
- Oversee backend of e-commerce website and apps
- Maintain online blog with relevant and trendy recipes
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns to engage with customers and drive sales
- Create a social media strategy that includes regular postings to all social media platforms
- Collaborate with our production team to create content that aligns with our brand identity
- Review and analyze sales performance metrics/analytics regularly and provide recommendations for improvements and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our business stays competitive
- Certificate or degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on e-commerce and graphic design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms such as SquareSpace, Shopify or WooCommerce
- Fluent and active across all social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Ability to comprehend analytics and make informed decisions (ie. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and customer feedback
- Passion for the food and agricultural industry, and a commitment to supporting women-owned businesses.
- Eager to be a self starter. We have a social media presence, but we are looking for someone with initiative that can develop and implement a digital strategy which will take our businesses to the next level.
If you are a creative, strategic thinker who is passionate about driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJuly 21, 2023