Sales and Digital Marketing Valley Malt
- Date Posted May 26, 2023
- Location Holyoke, MA
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Full-Time
We are seeking a Sales and Digital Marketing Manager to support the growth of our wholesale, retail, and online sales for both businesses. We are looking for a person who can work with our team to create marketing materials, e-commerce solutions, and social media content. The ideal candidate will have experience in e-commerce and graphic design, with a track record of driving sales and increasing brand awareness.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue and brand
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Manage and maintain our website and e-commerce platform, including product listings, customer locations, and promotions
- Create compelling graphics and visual content for website, social media, email marketing, and other digital channels
- Design or manage print materials (product labels, print ads, posters, banners, etc)
- Oversee backend of e-commerce website and apps
- Maintain online blog with relevant and trendy recipes
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns to engage with customers and drive sales
- Create a social media strategy that includes regular postings to all social media platforms
- Collaborate with our production team to create content that aligns with our brand identity
- Review and analyze sales performance metrics/analytics regularly and provide recommendations for improvements and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our business stays competitive
- Certificate or degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on e-commerce and graphic design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms such as SquareSpace, Shopify or WooCommerce
- Fluent and active across all social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Ability to comprehend analytics and make informed decisions (ie. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and customer feedback
- Passion for the food and agricultural industry, and a commitment to supporting women-owned businesses.
- Eager to be a self starter. We have a social media presence, but we are looking for someone with initiative that can develop and implement a digital strategy which will take our businesses to the next level.
If you are a creative, strategic thinker who is passionate about driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.