MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN Purely Drinks
- Date Posted June 02, 2023
- Location San Leandro, CA
- Category Business / Design
- Job type Summer Job
At Purely, we handcraft 100% organic functional fruit & botanical infusions with pure superfood ingredients to empower you to feel good, wholesome and healthy. Versatile and perfect for tonics, mocktails/cocktails and culinary creations! Purely will help you achieve your self-care goals from gut-health to energy. Purely are sold at natural retailers in the Bay Area and online markets (Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, Etsy, Bulletin, and Purely site)Internship description
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, with the ability to take direction, as well as be an independent worker, and is interested in helping our team grow and expand for the future. This highly dependable and motivated individual will assist in marketing, sales and community outreach. You will be integral in helping us to grow our marketing efforts and persona in the community. We are seeking a smart, passionate, quick-learning intern!
- Plan & execute Purely’s digital marketing/social media strategies
- Content creation and copywriting for social media
- Collaboration marketing strategy and brand partnership including selection, approvals, and effectiveness.
- Brand ambassador for product demos and events at local Bay Area locations
- Activate Purely Drinks presence in the Bay Area and surrounding communities via local field marketing efforts including direct engagement and partnership with local brands and businesses and hosting of / participation in local events
- Work directly with our team to build the brand and educate consumers about our beverages
- Broaden our outreach, build fan base & conduct outreach to influential media
- Support Purely Drinks with activating and managing loyalty and referral marketing efforts, particularly via our email list and website
- Intern has the opportunity to work virtually on some days but need to be physically in the Bay Area for certain days for various tasks/jobs
- Not afraid to wear different hats to learn and gain experience!
- Most importantly… Have fun!
Location job can be done remotely Application instructions