Customer Service Specialist Sugar Feather Farm
- Date Posted July 06, 2023
- Location West Berlin, VT
- Category Agriculture
- Job type Part-Time
Sugar Feather Farm is a farm operating in West Berlin (Central), Vermont since 2019. We are a unique farm that breeds, raises and keeps all kinds of fowl including: chickens, ducks, geese, quail, turkeys and Emus. We offer to consumers all over the US hatching eggs, babies and teenagers. We are a humane and loving farm that takes a wholistic approach, animals are allowed to express their natural behavior – reducing stress and resulting in healthier, higher quality birds. Our mission is to save and maintain these breeds so they simply don’t become a memory and for future generations to come. We work closely with Poultry Scientists and top Fowl Nutritionists in the Industry to provide the latest information to our consumers. We are a very unique farm relatively new and booming. The opportunity and growth potential are available!
We make many in-house value-added products like honey, have our own bird feed line, supplements and other items. We strive to build meaningful relationships with our customers, our fellow farmers, and our community. Farm work with integrity gives meaning and importance to all that we do, even the little details. We are a team of dedicated, hard-working individuals who support, teach, and learn from each other every day. We hope you will apply to join us this coming season and take part in fulfilling our mission to our animals, our environment, and our community!
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, and providing general support to ensure customer satisfaction. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner via email and phone.
- Provide accurate information about products and services.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Provide feedback to management on customer service issues.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintenance of posts/marketing in social media accounts (not required but helpful)
- Assistance with shipping of products and live animals on Tuesdays, prep Mondays and Wednesdays
Must Have Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, EXCEL, Google Suite.
Experience with Word Press and websites, Freshdesk, and social media platforms A PLUS.
Schedule: Mon/Tue- In office 9-5 is needed as these days are very important and busy here on the farm. Rest of week can be flexible on hours as needed. Can work out a hybrid schedule after proper training.
* CAN work with the animals on an as needed basis, but mainly this job is for office/customer service help. Must be a hard worker, dedicated, and willing to learn and grow in a fulfilling industry.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Can work remote part of the time after training
Work Location: In person on the farm.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15-20/hr Application instructions