Email Marketing Manager Clean Program
- Date Posted September 12, 2023
- Location Anywhere
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Clean’s mission is to help create achievable long-lasting health using ancient and modern wellness tools. We offer cleanse and wellness programs, group programs, supplements and products to support your wellness journey and unlock vibrant health.
What started as a personal discovery has become a wellness game-changer for countless people yearning for the right tools and methods to dramatically improve their health.
Clean launched in 2009, alongside Dr. Junger's book of the same name. The book quickly became a New York Times Best-Seller, and with its world-wide popularity, has been translated into 26 languages.
As the company that helped pioneer what is now a ubiquitous idea in the world of wellness ("clean eating", "clean living", "clean beauty", etc), we are proud of our legacy.Job description
As Email Marketing Manager at Clean you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing email marketing campaigns that engage and convert our audience. We are looking for a creative and analytical individual with a strong proficiency in Klaviyo and passion for wellness.
- Plan, create, and execute email marketing campaigns to promote our wellness products and services
- Utilize Klaviyo to segment our email list effectively, ensuring personalized and targeted messaging to different customer groups
- Collaborate with our Social Media and Content Manager to develop compelling email content, including copywriting and visuals, that resonate with our audience
- Continuously optimize email campaigns through A/B testing to improve open rates, click through, and conversion
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing regular reports and insights to drive decision making
- Implement strategies to grow our subscriber list and maintain list credibility
- Set up and manage email automation workflows to nurture leads, onboard new customers, and re-engage inactive subscribers
- Ensure all email marketing activities are compliant with relevant laws and regulations
- Proven experience as an Email Marketer with proficiency in Klaviyo
- A genuine interest in and/or experience working in the wellness industry
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to create engaging and persuasive email content
- Proficiency in email marketing best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creative thinking and the ability to innovate email marketing campaigns and strategies
- Knowledge of email compliance laws and best practices
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of full-time work experience