Wholesale Sales Representative High Mowing Organic Seeds
- Date Posted September 15, 2023
- Location Wolcott, VT
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job type Full-Time
High Mowing Organic Seeds is a leader in the organic seed, farming, and food community. We value our unique opportunity to meet the growing demand for professional-quality organic seeds. We seek an experienced sales representative to build new relationships and deepen existing relationships with customers, broaden our exposure and grow our revenue. This position is primarily focused on selling to resellers of our seed through both inbound and outbound channels.
- Maximize sales and manage relationships with existing wholesale accounts.
- Build relationships with potential customers and sell wholesale products in these new markets.
- Develop expert knowledge of High Mowing’s wholesale programming options.
- Develop a breadth of knowledge about the varieties of vegetables, flowers, and herbs that High Mowing Organic Seeds sells, and be able to speak to basic gardening timetables and processes.
- Provide daily, weekly, and quarterly reporting on new and existing accounts and progress made towards budget goals.
- Share trends and insights gathered from communication with customers and growers with Sales, Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials as needed, in cooperation with the Marketing Department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 or more years of experience as a sales representative, including experience with potential customers and cold calling.
- Proven relationship builder and sales closer. Enjoys outreach on the phone and in-person.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on details every time.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs quickly with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain friendly, calm, and positive in the midst of challenging interactions.
- Confidence in ability to work independently and execute complicated tasks without intensive supervision.
- A collaborative attitude towards team work.
- Willingness to ask questions and respond constructively to feedback.
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a rapidly growing work environment.
- Sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel and represent HMOS at tradeshows and in-store visits
- Experience with farming, gardening, and/or food business preferred.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline