Assistant Perishable Department Head Kimberton Whole Foods
- Date Posted September 22, 2023
- Location Ottsville, PA
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
In 1986 Terry and Pat Brett were running a farm store in Chester County, Pennsylvania, selling organic yogurt made on-site at a biodynamic dairy farm now known as Seven Stars Farm. In the following years they have grown that store into a group of natural grocery stores that actively reflect their commitment to local farming and the prioritization of organic and fair food. Kimberton Whole Foods is now a multi-generational family business and continues to grow while maintaining a commitment to integrity and sustainability in agriculture. True friends of the farmer, KWF is regularly honored for our ethical business leadership and meaningful contribution to regional sustainable agriculture. Job description
The Assistant Perishable Department Head provides a delightful customer experience while maintaining a welcoming, well merchandised department!
- Assists in following the current KWF ordering SOP to maintain fully stocked shelves in all departments.
- Follows KWF “Fresh Start!” merchandising SOP to maintain top notch displays in all departments with the focus on fresh meat, bakery, and gourmet cheese.
- Understands KWF inventory management practices.
- Maintains accurate and up to date product signage throughout the entire department.
- Works with Perishable Department Head & Store Manager to closely maintain all elements of department sales performance.
- Participates in Manager on Duty assignments as needed.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits at Kimberton Whole Foods:
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 25% off Store-Wide Discount
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account - Healthcare & Dependent Care
- 401K with matching 3% after one year and at least 1000 hours worked
- Paid Time Off
this position is : hourly, varies DOE, $17.00 - $18.00