Operations Coordinator Kitchenette +2 more
- Date Posted September 26, 2023
- Location Santa Barbara, CA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Part-Time
Kitchenette is a rapidly growing food delivery and frozen meal service dedicated to providing families and individuals with convenient, nutritious, and delicious meals. Our mission is to make dinnertime hassle-free while promoting sustainability and ethical sourcing.Job description
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Operations Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth flow of our operations. This role involves routing orders, packing delivery orders, managing inventory counts, and assisting in various aspects of our operations and marketing efforts. As a young company, Kitchenette offers opportunities for growth and development with every new team member we bring on board.
Compensation is $24/hr plus mileage reimbursement for deliveries.
1. Order Routing (Wednesdays & Sundays):
- Export orders from our point of sales system using a step-by-step guide provided by Kitchenette (we will train you on this process as well).
- Route delivery orders using a routing app provided.
- Accurately pack customer orders, ensuring that items are handled with care.
- Maintain a clean and organized packing area.
- Verify the accuracy of each order before dispatch.
- Conduct regular inventory counts and maintain accurate records.
- Ensure proper storage of inventory items to prevent spoilage, waste or miscounting.
- Safely and punctually deliver customer orders on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Provide exceptional customer service during deliveries and relay any customer comments, questions or feedback to the Kitchenette team.
- Assist in various aspects of our operations and marketing efforts as needed.
- Complete tasks and projects on a flexible schedule, totaling 8 additional hours per week.
- Collaborate with team members to improve processes and contribute to Kitchenette's growth.
Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions