We are a small, dynamic team focused on helping local food systems compete more effectively within our global food system. We offer comprehensive technology solutions to the local food supply chain including food hubs, aggregators, cooperatives, producers, and buyers. We are proud of our history in developing our market leading technology that is trusted by more than 350 food hubs and aggregators around North America. Having bootstrapped our company for nearly 15 years, we offer valuable business experience and insight to customers and others in the local food system.
Marketing coordinator Local Food Marketplace Inc.
- Date Posted October 03, 2023
- Location Eugene, OR
- Category Business / Design
- Job type Full-Time
Make a Difference
LFM plays a major role in local food systems and every member of our team is critical to enabling $150M+ (and growing) in local food sales that happen each year. We are not just a software company – we partner with our customers in growing their business, solving problems, and helping them reach their business goals.
Most LFM employees work remotely, but our headquarters is based in Eugene, OR. Nicknamed the Silicon Shire, Eugene was recently named a top 10 emerging tech city by Fast Company. Not only is Eugene a great place to work, it is also a great place to live. It features miles of bike paths and bike lanes, hiking paths, plus an award winning public transportation system. Our office is located in a light-filled remodeled building in downtown Eugene, OR. Approximately 1/3 of our team is based in Eugene, OR and the rest is remote, spread around the US.
We offer competitive salaries plus remote work options, SIMPLE plan matching (similar to 401k), a health insurance stipend, paid time off, and more.
We have lives and responsibilities outside of work too and know that balance is important. We strive for flexibility in accommodating the unique needs of each employee.
Because we are a small and nimble team that thrives on continual improvement, there are plenty of opportunities to gain new skills and experience, suggest and implement ideas, and more.
Marketing & Communications
- Create & manage marketing schedule with input from sales and product teams.
- Develop content – for email marketing, social media, website and ads. Requires interviewing customers and other stakeholders.
- Create content for webinars and other presentations (for conferences, customer webinars, etc.).
- Maintain company social media accounts (Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In). Use social media to engage existing customers, potential customers, and industry partners.
- Create and maintain Google ads, Meta ads.
Analytics & Strategy
- Maintain accurate and clean marketing database to maximize marketing opportunities.
- Present monthly marketing reports on key metrics: pipeline report, marketing analytics, website analytics.
- Provide input on marketing strategies to support company metrics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Requires experience in marketing and/or communications
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High level of written & verbal communications skills (required)
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating dynamic presentation slide decks (Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Experience creating & managing Facebook and Google ads
- Experience with WordPress and HTML
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with design software (InDesign, Canva,etc)