Chocolate Production Team Member FINE & RAW CHOCOLATE +3 more
- Date Posted October 11, 2023
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Production
- Job type Full-Time
FINE & RAW is a Brooklyn based chocolate company that believes the future is beautiful. We manufacture artisan chocolate bars, truffles and confections from bean-to-bar. Our chocolate is vegan friendly and chocolate aficionado friendly. We take our work seriously and try not to take ourselves too seriously. In 2012 we opened our first bean-to-bar chocolate factory and retail space on Seigel street in Bushwick, we have now expanded to a larger, exciting space on Scott ave. We are a small and passionate team, growing and learning together.
RESPONSIBILITIES for this position include:
- making chocolate bars, truffles, confections and spreads
- restocking/organizing ingredients.
- maintaining a clean and orderly workspace
- on occasion, helping to pack and ship boxes of chocolate with our fulfillment team.
- on occasion, helping to make drinks in our cafe.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in food production/ chocolate making
- High motivation + hustle
- Ability and willingness to take direction
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Able to work clean and efficiently
- Able to lift 50 lbs or more at a time
- Able to do repetitive work