Content Marketing Assistant Apoterra LLC
- Date Posted October 21, 2023
- Location Waterbury, CT
- Category Design / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Apoterra is an herbalist founded skincare company that produces nutrient-rich small batch skincare that works. Our skincare products are guaranteed fresh for optimal results, traceable & low waste. Our name, pronounced \ˈa-pō\ ter·ra, means “of the earth”. We advocate for reciprocity with nature and well-being over perfection.Job description
About the Content Marketing Assistant Position:
As a scaling e-commerce brand, we are looking for a highly creative and enthusiastic content creator to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be asked to produce best in class content that encourages meaningful engagement in each channel and at each stage of the customer lifecycle. You must be able to produce content that is educational, trustworthy, and accessible. You excel at storytelling and communicating complex concepts in a simple, approachable way. This position also includes the responsibility of offering our customers support (customer service).
This is a full-time contract position that reports to the Marketing Director.
What it's like working at Apoterra:
- Remote position (although our manufacturing space is based in CT, we’re a small team that is mostly remote)
- Flexible schedule & PTO
- Become part of a small, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial team. Each team member wears many hats, all helping each other reach our goals. We encourage taking initiative, continuing education, and trying new things.
- We provide a quarterly stipend for continuing education related to your work at Apoterra
- 60% off all products for you, and 40% off for your friends & family
Duties and Responsibilities
- Video Creation (creating concepts, shooting, editing)
- Graphic Design (creating emails, imagery for social, imagery for websites, print)
- Photo Editing
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to build out our content calendar to meet our marketing strategy.
- Responsible for creating and assembling monthly content in accordance with our content calendar and marketing strategy. This includes packaging all final content and ensuring that every post goes through our internal review process.
- Input blog posts in Shopify, implementing SEO and formatting best practices.
- Schedule and/or post all social media content. Monitor and drive engagement on social media platforms. (multiple platforms)
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media and skincare trends. Regularly bring new ideas to increase awareness, engagement, reach and conversions.
- Offer customer service support which includes responding to customer inquiries across several platforms, managing order issues and returns, and creating a monthly customer service assessment report.
This job might be for you if you:
- Enjoy making videos and editing video content
- Are highly creative, but also very organized and great with detail
- Have digital marketing experience
- A skincare enthusiast
- Adaptable and committed to growth
- Love to learn and can self teach
- Have good communication skills
It would be great (but not necessary) if you:
- Have experience shooting & editing video content
- Have experience shooting & editing photographs
- Have experience with graphic design (photoshop and illustrator experience a plus)
- Have customer service experience
- Have a background in skincare
- Have a basic understanding of HTML
- Have a passion for sustainability/eco-friendliness
- Have a passion for healthy living
- Have experience using Google Drive
- Have experience using Excel
- Have experience using Asana
- Have experience working with the Shopify platform
- Live near Waterbury, CT (preferred but not necessary)
Job Type: Contract (full-time).
Compensation: $20-$25/hour (depending on experience)
Location: Remote (Possibility of working at our production studio if you live near Waterbury, CT.)Compensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Location job can be done remotely Application instructions