Tea Apprentice & Marketing Intern The Owl's Brew
- Date Posted October 27, 2023
- Location Stamford, CT
- Category Media / Production
- Job type Part-Time
Owl’s Brew was founded by tea sommelier Jennie Ripps, and co-founder Maria Littlefield. We craft clean boozy beverages, and our line of spiked teas are fresh-brewed and made with only good, whole, ingredients. Owl’s Brew can be found at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Total Wine, and Trader Joe’s, among others. The founders have previously developed (non-alcoholic) tea programs for restaurants including Momofuku, Upland, the Edition Hotel and others.
Our mission is to be the most loved and trusted beverage brand on earth. We are committed to transparency, and to creating great-tasting beverages using only plant-based ingredients.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Blending and brewing tea
- Work on marketing programs and special projects, including blending kits and shareable items
- Tradeshow and event prep and support
- Contribute to content creation; including social media content/videos; blogs/newsletters; and website updates
- Collaborate with founder, and social media team, on content strategy & development across social media channels (instagram, facebook, twitter, tik tok)
- Currently attending a college or university
- Strong understanding of social media
- Studying marketing or digital/social media marketing
- Love for food, beverage, and wellness
- Thoughtful, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- Please include any relevant links or information in your cover letter
Application instructions Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineDecember 10, 2023